Sunday, November 4, 2007

a fun weekend with Charissa and Libby!!!












What a fun weekend it was! Charissa Ellis and her roomie Libby came to visit from Budapest! We had a blast together...touring around Vienna, enjoying the beautiful colors of fall, going to a mozart concert, exploring the wine gardens and fields of upper Vienna, visiting palaces...eating pumpkin soup and other Viennese specialities........and then of course our daily routine of tea, pretzels, cookies and a movie at night in my apartment:) I luv u girls and had such a blast!...hopefully they will come and visit again to see the Vienna Christmas markets!!!...break time is over...and tomorrow its back to school...

3 comments:

Hannah said...

You are so sweet to have Charissa and Libby come stay with you! I'm glad you had a great time because I know they did! Wish I could have been there!

Charissa said...

Aww Lisa I know I've said this so many times but really I had so much fun! Thankyou so much for everything, I can't wait to go to the Christmas markets together and of course continue our little traditions, you're so awesome, hope school isn't too stressful for you!

Mrs. Ellis said...

It is a blessing, as a mom, to know my lil apple is in such good company! Thank you Lisa and Christian for so graciously opening your little home to her and Libby! I pray God will bless you as you have blessed them! Maybe we will see you in the states sometime!