Tuesday, September 25, 2007

boys and rings...

I am laughing so hard now at an email I got from a mother of a student on mine worried sick about her wedding rings! Supposedly he told his mom he took her wedding rings without asking her to school to show his friends! Brilliant!...well we better find these rings tomorrow! Funny though it reminds me of kindergarten when a boy gave me his moms wedding rings! but 2nd grade I thought they would know better!!!

and Kim love the picture of those cloth bags for Giant!...it reminds me of living here!...we have to use those all the time, but we dont get money back for them!...u just better bring them if u dont want to pay 25cents for a plastic bag!...are they stingy here or what?...but okay I have to say they are really good on the environment and they dont waste anything here!...but to pay for bags? they should be thankful that I am even shopping at their store!...and whats worse is that u have to bag ur own groceries too!...so what do i have 10 hands or something? unload, load and pay at the same time!........it drives me insane!...

anyways, I have to go search the apartment high and low for my greek music cd!...we are having a Toga party for studying ancient greece in our class! should be fun! I will post pictures!...but I am so upset that I cant find my CD!!!

No comments: