Monday, May 28, 2007

end of the year crazy!

Being a teacher at the end of the school year is just as stressful as being the student! ARGHHH! I am soo overwhelmed! I thought life after school was supposed to be easier! I have report cards to write, a talent show to plan, Father's day program, and I am helping with the yearbook...ok breathe Lisa! Well the good thing is that I have already packed up half of our apartment. So atleast I got a head start on that! It looks like a disaster area now!...We are craving to be in our new apartment! The weather is so hot and we just want to be in our new apartment with our pool on the roof! Those europeans sure know how to use every inch of space right?

I need a vacation really soon!!! I can' t wait till school is out!!! 5 more weeks...

1 comment:

Christi said...

YAY - you are sooo close to being done with school and with packing!!! Just hang in there - in just a matter of time you will be sunbathing on your rooftop! HOW AWESOME is that??? WOW!