Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'm a Godmother!

wow! I am so excited and honored about the fact that one of my best friends Kristin asked me to be the Godmother of her new baby! Kristin and Ryan-I am so honored to be Leslie's Godmother! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :) Kristin is like a sister to me since we grew up together since we were in diapers. We went through every lifestage together...from taking a 2 hour walk in Ocean City without telling our parents,to taking apart dolls in her basement, and many other bad things she got me into when we were young... to watching "Grease" and "Father of the Bride" so many times that our tapes are scratchy...then to graduations, to being bridesmaids in eachothers weddings and now motherhood! :) It's a long story too-but the names "Leslie and Karen" were the miscommunicated names of Lisa and Kristin in Ocean City for 2 missing children! The police and beach patrols were looking for us! The lifeguards mixed up signals and our names came out to be a little off! Now Kristin has a baby named Leslie! Uh oh...we better keep that story a secret! I love you Kristin! :)

No comments: