Monday, April 9, 2007

I love Germany:)

inside the Castle Neuschwanstein!
beautiful view from window of castle!

I LOVE MÜNICH, Germany! what a beautiful city!


yikes! we were on that bridge?...that is what u have to walk on to see the view of the beautiful castle from afar!




the lakes and the mountains are so gorgeous in Bayern, Germany!



and the best picture of all! that is not a postcard!

These are the reasons that BAYERN is the real HEART of Germany!


Why I love Bayern, Germany:


1. My Grandma is originally from Münich!


2. Münich is beautiful!


3. Neuschwanstein is the most beautiful fairytale castle in the whole world!


4. The mountains are gorgeous!
5. The Oktoberfest is the best party ever!
6. the people from Bayern are the friendliest people in Germany!

and on and on and on...



5 comments:

kimberly said...

i think we have pictures from some of those same very spots! :D

Lisa and Christian said...

yeah what a dream place! I looked at ur pics too! they are beautiful!

Mrs. Ellis said...

Lisa:I am Hannah's mom.I saw you at her wedding.Charissa (Hannah's sister) will be coming to Budapest to study at McDaniel college from Aug.26 to Dec.15. Maybe she could visit you (I think part of the plan is to visit Austria)

Mrs. Ellis said...

Lisa: Thanks for writing back. Charissa's email address is : chacharissa@yahoo.com Thanks!!!

Hannah said...

We have to go there! What a beautiful place.