Saturday, June 30, 2007

SCHOOL IS OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

School ended yesterday....Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its about time!!! we had our teacher outting last night! Really fun and best part is that my boss paid for all of us!...wow what a treat! We are a close team and a family-like school...totally different than any other school I have ever been to. I am so thankful that God provided this job for me to work at this school with an old friend and with such awesome people and a class full of such sweet kids!

SUMMER VACATION IS HERE!!! so I packed up my classroom and its all in order so I don't have to look at it again until the very end of August!...

now I have to pack up the rest of our apartment before we leave for Tunesia in 2 weeks...then when we get back from Tunesia we move officially into our new apartment the next day!!!...and then 2 days later I leave for the states!...okay so I will need some time when I first get to the states to relax...ahhh...

at this point I don't care about anything else CUZ SUMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRR IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

congratulations!! have fun!! :)