Monday, August 20, 2007

Luvin our new crib!

We absolutely love our new apartment!...its slowing being turned into an MTV CRIB!!! haha...I am still unpacking and decorating...so pictures will come soon!...

we are still waiting for our new bed to come too...since I was away in the states-and of course leave it to a MAN to have the wrong bed delivered and set up!...arrghhh!...its okay I made him feel bad enough...

Oh and Christians mom said she is definitely coming for Christmas with us....I am so glad that she decided to come...and so is our friend Thomas who was Christians best man in the wedding. So it will definitely be a different Christmas, but a good one...her dream is to go to NYC...so thats what were going to do! Anybody know of some good hotels...cheaper but nice?...I know for new years they will all be overpriced...

I go back to school in 2 weeks from today!...ahhhh!!! I don't even want to think about it...

1 comment:

Mrs. Ellis said...

We missed seeing you, too! Charissa will be leaving on Sunday, around 4-5 pm, from Dulles Airport. I think she has a connecting flight in Amsterdam. Please keep her in your prayers. She is very excited. This is her first trip on an airplane!She is looking forward to meeting up with you in Vienna!