Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tunesia sneakpeek!

well I have had absolutely no time to post pictures since I have been home...but as I came across my photo cd again, I had to post a few!...so here are some pics from the excursion we took on a jeep safari to the sahara desert! It was amazing!...above is me with a beautiful overlook view of sanddunes...under is the sunsetting in the morning in the Sahara...

here is me kissing my baby camel!!!...he was so cute! only 3 years old...and that arabian outfit was because it was like 130 degrees in the desert...its to protect from the sun, sand storms and just cuz its fun to look arab for a day!

priceless picture!...haha...here is me and christian on camels!!! riding through the Sahara Desert...5 miles away from Algeria border! I know you just love our outfits...but it was sooo hot!!!





2 comments:

Hannah said...

I could use one of those outfits! It has been so hot here this week. Probably not 130 though!

Christi said...

wow! how cool! :) looks like you guys had fun! hey, I haven't been on my blog in forever and so i just saw your comment - are you still in md?