Thursday, March 15, 2007

Austrians steal our hearts!

Every time I hear more of my friends getting engaged, it makes me want to go back and plan another wedding all over again! I miss it so much! It was so much fun and everything was so exciting! I would sit at work and look at wedding magazines...and I would fly home every few weeks to do wedding planning with my mom! now my coworkers at school Chris and Sam are engaged! yahoo!...and I was jumping up and down screaming with excitement and we talked in my classroom about weddings till 5!...I had no idea what time it was! so another international relationship! she is Austrian and he is American...there is just something about Austrians that steal our american hearts!!! that makes all my coworkers at school married or engaged to Austrians!!!

No comments: