Monday, February 26, 2007

crazy monday:)

crazy how right after you post something-it happens! well this morning Vienna woke up to a WHITE WORLD! so random!...it snowed and they didnt even expect snow! ok its all melted now but I have to say that was really a nice sight...it got me out of bed in the morning faster than I normally would when Christian told me to look out the window! :) ok so I had my snow...next weekend we will go skiing for sure now...and then the warm weather can come!:)

next crazy thing...after i finished writing the blog yesterday about how it would be great for Christian to join a cell group at church-he came to me last night and said he wanted to take a step out of comfort and maybe join a group!...I mean everytime I think God is not listening to me, I get put in my place! because he definitely heard me yesterday!

next thing, I met my new friend Cheree at starbucks tonight...we talked for over 3 hours! she is a great girl and tons of fun! Vienna always knows when there are americans around in the city because the people can definitely all hear us!

1 comment:

Mandi, Sean, Peyton, Dylan and Parker said...

How exciting, Lisa!!! Don't you love that our God cares about the big things and the little things? :D