Tuesday, February 6, 2007

When we met...


This is where our love story began...on a train while I was in europe traveling from Prague to Vienna... This stranger asked me where his seat was and I told him I had no idea...next thing I know he is sitting next to me talking my ear off for 4 hours...and then I decided to meet this stranger in the city a few nights later! I never would have guessed that this stranger would be my future husband! Not to mention I was having an ugly day when we met...sometimes I hate to show this picture to people because I still think I looked terrible...but hey thats a good lesson in life...even on your ugly days, maybe someone else in the world thinks that you are beautiful!...I still ask Christian everyday how he could have been attracted to me!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Yeah! You have a blog now! It's great to hear about your life! You two make a cute couple!

kimberly said...

ugly day for lisa?? never! :D

Lisa and Christian said...

haha thanks kim!...im trying to figure out this blog thing...i was trying to make a comment on ur page, but it didnt work! haha...i guess it'll take me some time-just like myspace took like 2 months for me to figure all out!

Lisa and Christian said...

hannah-yeah i finally figured it out a little bit...im still trying to figure it out more...this week i have a semester break off school so thats why im trying to get all this "stuff" done that I havent done in months! I love looking at ur pictures...keep putting them up!...by the way where do u live now?

kimberly said...

btw, i totally loved hearing your guys' story. i think i had heard bits and pieces, but never the whole thing! :)

to leave a comment, you just hit "leave a comment" underneath the post and you can just leave it on the "anonymous" setting.